Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Craft In My Mailbox

I’ve never joined any craft swap before so this was my first time. Thrilled and excited? You bet. I nearly jump when Zura’s email appearing in my inbox haha! She was the organizer of the SewRetroChic Craft Swap (Thanks Kak Zura!). Nervously, i clicked it open. It’s a list of craft swap participants. I had to read it twice in order to understand how it works hehe.. Okay, so NeezaNeedles will sew something for me, while I had to sew for MarieLadycino. Weehoo!

I was having a hard time deciding what to sew for Marie. I sat for like 30 mins imagining the end product of various sewing projects.. yah, I wasn’t doing anything.. just imagining. Boy, i'm good at this hahah.. finally, I made this make-up bag. check her blog :)

marie_swap


And today.. today something interesting has happily entered my mailbox and waiting for me to pick her up hehe

sketch

Drum roll please..
*
*
*

It’s a gift from Neeza!! A wallet!!! Weeeeee!! This is awesome! I've been planning to sew myself a wallet a few weeks ago and now *poof*.. it's in my hand, nicely done! hehehe.. Thanks Neeza! Like it sooo muchhh :D.. check her blog :) One item in my sewing project list can be marked completed by Neeza's creative hands, yeay!

neeza_swap

Now.. where's the project list?!

4 comments:

MamaDaniel said...

Project list:

(i)
(ii)
(iii)

= rahsia..

hehehehe

syaf said...

hehe rahsia.. so i won't be spanked if i fail to meet my sewing target? kehkeh

Zura said...

Gorgeous stuff! Congrats dear and thanks for joining! :)

syaf said...

It was fun Kak Zura! Let me know if you want to organize such swap again in future :)