Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crafty Art Market

**The zipper tutorial (as mentioned in previous post) will be delayed and posted after this one yeah, sorry :x




Despite busy schedule last weekend, I managed to visit a craft market for the first time, yeehar!! The event, Crafty Art Market was held at Jaya One PJ – the right location at the right time as I needed to go to CakeConnection to check on some baking stuffs as well. 2 in 1 :)

The weather was pretty hot but I didn’t mind at all. It was fun! I get to browse through a lot of interesting items from creative sellers. I kept reminding myself to only buy what is needed. Lucky I didn’t have time to go to the teller machine so I bought only 1 (phewh!) small knitted cotton fabric from loveandcraft. Visited my friend's Mai Okinokiyo booth. The sun hats were cute! But no size for my boys.. The dresses were lovely but no size for my lil niece also :(.. Maybe I was destined to spend only rm10 that day huhu..

A couple of pictures taken during the visit.. I should have taken more.. terlupa sbb syok sgt tgk keliling hihi.. you can visit Okinokiyo’s site for more pictures.



Next event will be Handmade Market and Supplies Bazaar:

Handmade Market
Venue: Empire Shopping Gallery
Date: 5th March 2011
Time: 1pm – 10pm

Supplies Bazaar
Venue: Bfree Sunway Dataran Mentari
Date: 2nd April 2011
Time: 12pm -7pm

I’m now a craft bazaar addict!
See you there! (as though i'll be setting my own booth ahah)

4 comments:

Marie said...

interesting event!! penang ada ka this kind of event? hmm..teringinnya nak pegi..

syaf said...

very interesting! mai la turun sini na hehe

Timmy said...

wei, apesal anak ko si azizi wat muke senget gitu?? ahah mesti sbb ko paksa dia ikut ek?? ahhahaha...

syaf said...

alamak timmy.. aku ingat takde org perasan.. ko mmg tere ahaha