Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Coins Purse

Coins, coins, where art thou?

“I ate them all”, said a voice inside her bag.
Who was that, she wonders.. oh that cute lil monster!
Come here you.. Stop eating my coins.
Eat these instead!

Poor little monster is now loaded with threads and pins.. ouch!

coins purse

I tried sewing this clutch purse right after noticing the package in my mailbox. It was a kit; complete with materials needed excluding fabric. The picture above was taken after my second try. The first one didn’t turn out well bcos I didn’t read the instructions carefully, plus the fabric I used frayed terribly. It was a mess. The second time was pretty easy as I already understand most of the steps and the result was satisfying.. Weehoo!

Planning to make more of this cute fella. I just need one perfect time.

No comments: