Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Greetings!

Hey you!

I recently had this crave to blog about my sewing adventures after months of visits to a few local + international crafters’ blogs as a silent follower. I was quite surprise to learn that there were loads of local supa crafters out there who are as talented as international crafters. Never did know that I was surrounded by zillion of interesting people all this while as I always had difficulty finding friends who think sewing is fun, creating beautiful stuffs is much more satisfying than just buy readymade products, etc. **Perhaps I’ve let myself drowned deep in the sea full of techie nerds instead of swimming back up to the shore.

Anyway, me no need to worry no more bcos you gals really exist around me, yippie! I’m pleased to welcome all of you to my new playground and hoping that we could share ideas to spice up our creativeness… well, I am no expert but am very passionate about the things that interest me.

No comments: